- Grede shall use your Identifiable Information only in association with its operation and administration of the Site and its communications with you. Grede shall maintain the confidentiality of your Identifiable Information in the same manner in which it protects its own confidential information of like kind, but in no event shall Grede take less than reasonable precautions to prevent the unauthorized disclosure or use of your Identifiable Information.
- Grede may disclose your Identifiable Information to its employees and contractors on a need to know basis provided that such employees and contractors have confidentiality obligations to Grede. Grede may also disclose your Identifiable Information as required by applicable law or pursuant to a subpoena, order and/or request of a court or other governmental, legislative or regulatory body. Lastly, Grede may modify your Identifiable Information such that it is not identifiable as yours, and Grede may store, analyze, manipulate, aggregate, display, disclose, distribute, retain and otherwise use such unidentifiable information without restriction.
- You have the option to opt out of providing certain information or data and from being contacted by or receiving information from Grede. You may exercise your options by selecting the “Unsubscribe” option at the bottom of any email sent to you by Grede as a result of your subscription. You may also opt out of your email subscription by requesting such action through the Contact form on the Site.
- You may review, update and correct your Identifiable Information by selecting the “Update Information” option at the bottom of any email sent to you by Grede as a result of your subscription. You may also request that your Identifiable Information be returned by requesting such return through the Contact form on the Site.
- The security of this Site, and of the servers and other computer equipment used to bring you this Site, is a high priority of Grede. We maintain this Site and all associated data with technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. We follow industry-proven security procedures such as encrypted administrative communication, restricted access to underlying machines, and firewalls at network access points. No computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard, but Grede is committed to providing reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect this Site and its information against foreseeable hazards.
- Grede will collect certain technical information from your computer when you access or use this Site. Below we have summarized this technical information:
- (a) Internet Protocol Addresses. Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses are identification numbers assigned to a user’s computer by its Internet Service Provider each time the user logs onto the Internet, or are permanently assigned if a user has an open connection to the Internet.
(b) Web Logs. Grede maintains standard web logs that record basic information about visitors to this Site. The web logs contain the following information:
(i) The type of browser you are using when you access this Site, for example, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, etc.;
(ii) The type of operating system you use, for example, Windows 98;
(iii) The Internet domain from which you access this Site and/or the address of the website you linked here from; and
(iv) The date(s) and time(s) you visited this Site, and the pages you viewed and/or functions you used while you were at this Site, and the amount of time you spend on the Site.
(c) Use of IP Addresses and Web Log Information. Grede does not try to identify individuals or otherwise collect Identifiable Information from IP addresses or web log information. IP addresses and web log information are used by Grede to, among other things, administer the Site, help diagnose technical problems, to track and analyze aggregate data associated with the Site, to design this Site, identify popular features, and in similar ways. Grede may aggregate IP addresses and/or web log information, and may store, analyze, manipulate, display, disclose, distribute, retain and otherwise use such unidentifiable information. We may also provide IP addresses and/or web log information to law enforcement agencies if someone tries to damage this Site or use it in an unauthorized or illegal way.
- Like many Web sites, the Site uses "cookie" technology. When you first connect to our Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number. Cookies help us determine past users from new users and unique users, and to understand which parts of our Site are the most popular, where our visitors are going, and how long they spend there. Your browser has options to accept, reject, or provide you with notice when a cookie is sent.
- In some of our communications, we may use a "click-through URL." When you click one of these URLs, you pass through our Web server before arriving at the Web site that is your destination. We track this data to help us determine your interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications.
- Grede collects Identifiable Information only when a user requests or participates in one or more of the following services:
(a) Contact form;
(b) Requests for additional information such as annual reports or other brochures;
(c) Surveys and Business Reply forms;
(d) Subscription e-mails.
- Grede respects your privacy and limits all use of your Identifiable Information as follows:
(a) Identifiable Information is never given to any other company for that company's independent use. Grede may employ third-party companies to perform services or analysis on our behalf. These companies may require access to personal information in order to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
(b) If a visitor uses our "e-mail a friend" function to forward information located on the Site to a friend's e-mail address, we send the email as requested. We will not use the friend's information to contact them in the future.
(c) When contacting us about a product or service, visitors to our Site may decide to send us Identifiable Information. When that is the case, Grede will only use that Identifiable Information to identify the user as a customer and to determine how to respond to the electronic mail. We will not use this information other than to resolve the matter identified in the e-mail.
(d) If we are going to use your Identifiable Information in a different manner from the way we stated at the time we received it, we will try to contact you via email using the most recent information we have. If you have not given us permission to communicate with you, you will not be contacted, nor will we use your Identifiable Information in a new manner.
(e) Grede will not sell, rent, or lease your Identifiable Information to others.
Grede Holdings LLC
4000 Town Center, Suite 500
Southfield, MI 48075