6432 West State Street
Wauwatosa, WI 53213
(414) 479-8200 Fax
Liberty Foundry was Bill Grede’s first acquisition back in 1920 and marks the beginning of the Grede legacy. In 2010, Grede Foundries and Citation Corporation were combined into Grede, which continues the legacy over 90 years later. Various additions to the Wauwatosa, WI facility over the years, including physical plant updates, different molding and melting processes and other supporting equipment, have brought us to the facility we are today. Contact Grede's sales team to learn how we can serve you.
- Cummins Critical Supplier
- Borg Warner Critical Supplier
- Parker Hannifin
Competencies and Capabilities
- Capacity: 14,000 tons/year
- Square footage: 93,000 sq. ft.
- Weight Range: 1 to 70 lbs.
- Production Volumes: Medium to High
- Material: Ductile Iron, High Silicon Molybdenum
- Turbine Housings
- Heads / Hubs
- High Pressure parts
To see quality and environmental certifications for all of Grede's divisions, visit our quality certifications page.
If you are interested in working at Grede, visit our opportunities page.