530 E. Main Street
Biscoe, NC 27209
Phone: (910) 428-2111
Fax: (910) 428-4986
The Biscoe Division was founded by David Monroe of Biscoe in 1946 as X-Way Foundry & Manufacturing. In 1957 the company merged with Asheboro Foundry, Inc. and the name was changed to Foundry Service Co. In 1980, the facility was the first acquisition of Citation Corporation. The Biscoe facility became part of Grede in 2010. Biscoe specializes in providing the heavy truck industry with completely finished components. Contact Grede's sales team to learn how we can serve you.
- 2010 Thomas Built Bus Silver Award for Outstanding Supplier
- 2011 Grede Eagle Award for Most Improved Plant
- 2012 NC State University Industrial Extension Service Manufacturing Excellence
- 2012 Montgomery County DARE Partnership Award
Competencies and Capabilities
- Capacity: 30,000 tons/year
- Square footage: 112,500 sq. ft.
- Weight Range: 1 to 125 lbs.
- Production Volumes: Low to Medium
- Material: Ductile Iron
- Clutch Levers
- Mounts (Cab and Engine)
- Spring Brackets and Hangers
- Tow Hooks
- U-Bolt Plates and Seats
To see quality and environmental certifications for all of Grede's divisions, visit our quality certifications page.
If you are interested in working at Grede, visit our opportunities page.